Friday, February 3

it's the bloody radio's fault!

R: hey K said he cant make it for the movie. what do u wanna do?
L:(thinking oh great, so he's actually trying to patafy me! D was right!)
*acting coy* umm i dunno u tell me.. i really wanted to meet K
R: i know.. cool dude! ok then.. maybe some..
L: okok we'll meet but just for coffee.
R: (thinking oh great, so she's actually trying to patafy me! D was right!)
yeah good idea.. so should i pick u up on my bike?
L: ummmm.. no it's ok.. if it's CCD, i'll take a rick there.
*desperately hoping he'll ask again*
R: oh then we'll meet at any place other than CCD.(thinking he's brilliant for cracking such a god-awesome joke!)
L: *giggling hysterically*
R: (thinkin "haha.. hasi tho ..") so subway then?
L: actually i've been dying to watch RDB! (can't let this opportunity go and i can wear my pink top.. i need to ask D for her earrings)
R: good you said that, cos i already booked the tickets..(need to call D and ask her to book 2 ticks hopefully in the couples box, hope she bunked college as usual!)
L: really??
(i knew he'd say that! guys*rolling her eyes*!! oh but what shoes?? think there's a sale at loft)
R: yeah and only 2! i knew that bas***d wouldn't come!
(good D told K not come.. man hope we get tickets.. the damn theatre's been overbooked all week!)
L: u knew? wow u have ESP or sumthin kya?? hahaha
(i hope i dint sound too blonde..should i wear a bracelet or a watch? should ask D)
R: if only i was that lucky, i'd know what u think of me!(man, i rock at flirting, or do i? wat was that line i read on the flirtingforidiots.com the other day?)
L: dont fish for compliments okay.. but u're sweet.
(shit, i came up with sweet? that's like an insult for guys isn't it? let's see how he takes it. pumps or stilettos?)
R: sweet? that's what i'd have to say you are but honestly if beauty were an hour, you'd be a million lifetimes!(damn i should save some for saturday too!)
L: you've just seen my pic! i wonder what you'd say when you met me!
(i need to book an appointment at the parlour! also need to borrow the straightener from D!)
R: now look who's fishing! let me save some of it for saturday!
L: hehe okay then. call me later.
(should i have said that? i shdnt overthink it! it's just a date!)
R: i'll text you as soon as u hang up! take care babe.
(hope she doesnt take offence to that like all these tam gals!)
L:(oh he called me babe! should i tell him to shut up or smile it off?)
*in a vey high pitch* ok baaiieee!

R: called her. u're a genius and u were right, she's flat for me.
D: i told ya.
R: k lets c if this gets me some action.
D: dont be a bloody jerk. she's my friend. i'll kill you if she's hurt.
R: i already practised my lines! howz this? "did u know your hair and my pillow are perfectly colour coordinated?"
D: dont try anythin. be a good boy and the line sux..
R: how abt "you know what's on the top of my to do list? YOU"
D: i didn't know u were such a corny sob, i'd neva have told her abt u!
R: u know i'm kiddin! i'll try to b nice.. i..
D: hey call waiting.. it's L
R: call back n tell me wat she said.. it'll obly b good.. lie a li'l more abt me!
D: u r beyond ... chal bye

D: hey L, whassup?
L: u wont blv who jus called me up
D: tell me!!!! who????
L: R!!!!
D: no kidding!
L: yeah and i think we're goin on a date!
D: think?
L: ok it's a date. i need ur ear-rings and straightener.
D: sure so wat's the plan?
L: (narrates the entire conversation which you've just read word to word)
D: sounds cool.. i'm sure u'll have fun.. he's a really funny guy!
L: yeah he's cute and blah blah
D: babe i gtg.. call waiting.. it's my boyfriend
L: D i owe u one.. i'll come over tom
D: sure thing.. bbye

S: babe heard u've set up R and L! R's thrilled.
D: i know. i'm so amazing na..
S: hey L's calling me.. should i call u back?
D: yeah.. she'll bore u to death about her conversation with R.. have fun.. i gotta call R too..

D: hey R..
R: hey D, i was just gonna call L. i'll call u in a while..

S: hello..
L: *screeches* i'm getting a call from R!! i'll ttyl
*hangs up before S can say bye*

D: S, I think we've just lost 2 more friends to this craziness!
S: yeah, now i've gotta booze with my cuzs here..
D: hey it's 12. i think i should go to coll!
S: or you could open a matrimonial website, quickweddings.com
D: ur jokes are no better than his
S: atleast they're not practised..
D: gtg jaan, i'll call u at 4!
S: didya really think those lines were bad? i told him they were cool..
D: why am i not surprised? not everyone has my levels of toleration u know!! but thank god u dint tell him ur radio joke..

R and L didn't go for the movie cos R told L a very sleazy radio joke, which L took offence to. R blames S and S blames D.

And I'm off to college!