Saturday, April 29

Happy Birthday Kaave!!


kav in class3..



I know you hate the name, but what the heck I'm 21 and you're 15!! I have the right to take some liberties and call you whatever I want.

It's the first time we won't have an overdose of chocolate. It's the first time I won't give you a sappy 'you're-the-best-sis!' Archies Gallery Card. It's the first time I won't be the first one to wish you. It's the first time we won't go out for our family dinner. It's the first time you won't be able to choose some boring Cartoon movie that you'll force us to watch. It's the first time you won't use your "but it's my birthdaaaay!" dialogue to get what you want.

I know you're making your own set of firsts at LA but April 29th without you around just doesn't feel right.

You are the most beautiful and intelligent girl in my world. I know you think so too! Your kaliedoscopic talent and the "i rule!" attitude is what makes you so special.

Mom wants you to do Architecture because she believes you have the flair for it and Dad wants you to do Engineering just because.
It must be horrible with a million people telling you how you should lead your life, especially when you feel you're old enough to make your own decisions. The problem is, if it was someone stupid with no hope for a bright future, I wouldn't have really cared but sweetheart, you are made for greatness.

Justify your potential.

And I really hope Will Smith didn't make up for the chocolate cake and a hug.

Hyderabad misses you. I do too.

all grown up!!