Friday, November 11

20

Finally an excuse to write...something!

Rahul tagged Sunith who tagged me.
Rahul tagged Alak who also tagged me(Sun told me yesterday).

So I've to write 20 things about myself. I remember I already did.
sometime last August.

But anyway...

~ This is for Sunith:
I breathe. :P

~ I am not immune to criticism, though that's what I'd like you to believe.

~ There are exactly three people in this world who know exactly how screwed up I am and the rest still love me.

~ I definitely want to go on the HimSagar Express(from Kashmir to Kanyakumari) by myself.

~ I'm a die-hard romantic. I love things the traditional "malle poolu" way.

~ I think tennis and cricket are the only sports worth anything. And I said this much before Sania Mirza even played for India.

~ I am opinionated and I love people who atleast have an opinion, even if it's borrowed. And even if they give into me later, when we argue.

~ I love arguments. And I love that he allows me to win.

~ I make 5 year plans and 10 year plans. But I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

~ This is surely the scariest my life's ever going to get. Crossroads and all that. And it ain't too bad. I'm looking forward to the rest of my life. :)

~ My sunniest of moods can change to absolute rage within seconds. I'm glad I found someone who can handle all the hysteria.

~ I love appadams, sambar and perugannam. Gourmet meals can't get better than that.

~ I love things I don't understand. And if I don't after I've spent 10 minutes on it, it probably didn't really deserve my attention in the first place.

~ I say things. I do things. Even though I regret it the next second. I don't know why.

~ I love music. Singing to it. Swinging to it. Pure joy.

~ I hate people who
1. can't keep a secret
2. gossip
3. are hypocrites
4. seek attention
5. have no self-respect
6. have a superiority complex
7. have an inferiority complex
8. can't communicate
9. don't believe in love
10. give fake compliments
yes, it takes a lot for me to find someone tolerable but once I'm there..

~ I love people who have good handwriting and clean nails, among other things.

~ I believe in God and I just don't get how some people can be agnostic or atheists. You have to believe in some God.

~ My first impression about something/someone is usually the last. It's always love at first sight or..

~ I hate boundaries.

And I have no one else left to tag.