Saturday, September 11

there's sumthin abt john...

today was a frenz b'day...

as usual i dint no wat to buy for her...i mean wat do u give a gal who has everything she wants except the 1 thing she needs?...it's really not as corny as it sounds...

n the worst part is...the need thing usually refers to a guy....n this time too the sad truth is...that it is a guy...wat is it with gals n their need to have sum1 who worships them 24/7...that jus shows a really sad self-image or sum kinda attention craving syndrome...but every1 craves attention i guess...but y fixate on the 1 guy who wont give it to u???
neway that had nuthin to do with her...she's an awesome gal who deserves the best..n she's with that guy of hers right now... :)n i had a LOT to do with the orchestrating of their rendezvous...hehe

neway v saw dhoom at prasads...my 2nd time...n i jus cant get enuf of john abraham...yea so he's not the oscar winning types...but his looks r way beyond hollywood too...he's jus got so much style n class...not the creepy so-called almost pompous holier-than-thou thing that simi garewal has goin on...but this is the real thing...he's jus so...*droooool* ;)

i was listenin to metallica today after ages...i know reload is one of their more popular albums...but i jus looooove low man's lyric...

My eyes seek reality
My fingers seek my veins
There's a dog at your back step
He must come in from the rain
I fall cause I've let go
The net bellow has rot away
So my eyes seek reality
My fingers seek my veins

The trash fire is warm
But nowhere safe from the storm
And I can't bear to see
What I've let me be
So wicked and worn

So as I write to you
Of what is done and to do
Maybe you'll understand
And won't cry for this man
'Cause lowman is due

Please forgive me

My eyes seek reality
My fingers feel for faith
Touch clean with a dirty hand
I touch the clean to the waste

this isnt the whole song...but then it gets repetitive...its a great song...one of my fave metallica songs...n it brings back a lotta memories...

there's jus sumthin abt music...
i mean there r soooo many songs i can jus put a date on and an incident to. there r lotsa songs that r spl jus cos they were playin wen sumthin happened...
songs bring back beautiful, almost forgotten memories...u no that nostalgia...that feelin jus rushes thru u wen u go back there n kinda feel everythin all over again...the love u felt wen he jus looked at u the first time....the pain u feel wen a friend betrays u...the whole adrenalin rush of victory...the beauty of it is jus so sublime...it's great...

n right now...i'm jus high on love... :)