Tuesday, September 28

day 2 of week 40

today will go down 2004 history as one of the best days all year...

i'm a member of PIPFPD- thats pak ind ppl's forum for peace n democracy... i went to their office today...it's in charminar btw...pretty close to the bus stand...
i never saw charminar up close...it's jus awe-inspiring!..i mean its so beautiful...
neway the whole place is jus so full of life...everything's so spontaneous...its awesome... neway the guy who called me told me i was selected to go to...hold ur breath...pakistan...by invitation...all expenses paid...isnt that amaaaaazin???
neway my prnts as usual hafta rain on my parade...they rnt too enthu abt it...
i dunno y...actually i do but...
wat if i go neway?? it's not like i need money or anythin... i think it's a great opportunity...n jus 5 ppl from the entire country...1 billion ppl...i feel its pretty cool...ok so modesty isnt really one of my better attributes...neway...

neway after that i went all the way up charminar...the view is panoramic...so colourful and vibrant...it jus fills u up with positive energy...my friend pretended to lose balance...god that realllly scared me...then i bought this amazin lac bangles..i'm not really big on jewellery but these bangles are perfect....they have those li'l glass things all over and they shine like stars...it reminds me of the city lights wen ur jus landing at the hyd airport...like diamonds on an african woman's neck...jus perfect!!!

i came back hm and went to play tennis...my coach and i...v jus rallied...and i'm gettin really good at it...improving each day...i can actually feel the flow...each time i hit the tennis ball i know exactly where it's gonna land n all...but my service is givin me probs...i think today i had abt 40-50% of my 1st serves in. That's a really pathetic statistic..neway i guess practice makes perfect...

ok n i was waiting for this call all day and the worst part of it was i got the call wen i wasplaying tennis...my cell was on the silent mode...full concentration on tennis n all...n i missed it!!!so disappointing that was... but then i got the call again...yayyyyy!! n v talked...btw it wasnt a guy...ok it was...but not in the
oh that GUY called me way...it's diff...i'll explain wen the plan works out...isnt the suspense jus killing you???