Monday, September 19

Roses are red

They just shouldn't have done this! They shouldn't have started airing Desperate Housewives on Friday night. I've stopped thinking of even daring to dream of making other plans, even by mistake! Man, I'm addicted to the damn show! I'll probably think twice if I had to miss it to go out for dinner on my sister's birthday. I'll definitely think twice if it was with my Jaan! I didn't watch the live telecast of the Emmy's but I sure as hell am glad, Felicity won! Yeah we're Friday friends which gives me the right to call her Feli if I want to. I just love it. I love the fake plastic flowers and the manicured lawns and the cute supposed-to-be-plumber-but-actually-a-detective guy, yes..Mike! You know what, I'm not exaggerating. The reality is, it's much better than all of that.

Anyway, before you imagine a television junkie, let me dazzle you with my brilliance.

Oh gotta sign off. Maybe you'll get lucky some other day! :P