Tuesday, August 31

birthday blues?? not this time!!

last week was one of the best pre-birthday weeks ever...

usually i become all depressed cos every birthday i make these over-ambitious plans to do 1 thing that'll change my life...n usually i end up doing lotsa inconsequential things that dont really matter ultimately...
neway i finally realized that i dont really hafta make a balance sheet of my life every yr...cos all these numbers and statistics dont really mean a thing...and even the ugly experiences r wat really make me...uniquely and very ME..

neway birthday shopping is fun...my parents suddenly became generous with their money and extravagant...so unlike them!! i'm not really much of a shopaholic...but i really blv a gal never has enuf clothes and shoes...

my grades have already become better...all my profs r really happy with me...my proj is also goin great...
i've started playin tennis again...first day on court was painful...all my forehands jus flew over the baseline and my backhands went straight to the net...i dint have the guts to play a match...i think i've forgotten how to serve...but then i wont give up like i did last time..cos my coach promised me i'd improve drastically in 3 wks if i continued playin..

jus waiting for the ind-pak match on sept 19th...its very conveniently on a sunday too...

the olympics and india...pathetic...

i think i shd write down my b'day resolutions...cos sumhow they work better than new yr resolutions...prbbly cos a b'day is very I-centric and for 1 day its only ME..
my first resolution: be less egomaniacal..remember that there is a world beyond u..

the rest i'll write down wen i update my blog...

1 day to go!! yayyy!!